Our travels in UNESCO World Heritage Sites: UNESCO Sites 51 to 100!
We made it to our first 50 UNESCO World Heritage Sites (check out our progress with sites 1 to 50 here!) but we’re not finished yet! There are another 1,002 UNESCO World Heritage Sites dotted across the world and it’s our mission to visit as many as possible! We were aiming to make it to our next 50 UNESCO sites and making it 100 visited in total, in 2016 and we did it half way through the year! Follow our progress below!
UNESCO: sites we’ve seen!
Check out our UNESCO World Heritage site sightings below! If you want to read more about our trips to the sites we’ve included links to our posts.
51. City of Valletta
52. Megalithic Temples of Malta
53. Hal Saflieni Hypogeum
54. Medina of Marrakesh
55. Medina of Essaouira: formerly Mogador (Essaouira: a day trip from Marrakech!)
56. Historic Area of Willemstad, Inner City and Harbour, Curaçao
57. Canal Ring of Amsterdam
58. Bryggen (39 Photos from an epic Norway Road Trip!)
59. Urnes Stave Church (39 Photos from an epic Norway Road Trip!)
60. Røros Mining Town and the Circumference (39 Photos from an epic Norway Road Trip!)
61. Vegaøyan — The Vega Archipelago (The Vega Islands: a visit to a Norwegian Hidden Island Gem)
62. West Norwegian Fjords – Geirangerfjord and Nærøyfjord (39 Photos from an epic Norway Road Trip!)
63. Kalwaria Zebrzydowska (a long weekend in Krakow!)
64. Historic Centre of Kraków (a long weekend in Krakow!)
65. Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (a long weekend in Krakow!)
66. Auschwitz Birkenau (a long weekend in Krakow!)
67. Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (a long weekend in Krakow!)
68. Vlkolínec (a long weekend in Krakow!)
69. Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (a long weekend in Krakow!)
70. Stevns Klint (a weekend in Copenhagen!)
71. Kronborg Castle (a weekend in Copenhagen!)
72. Roskilde Catherdral (a weekend in Copenhagen!)
73. Par force Hunting Landscape, North Zealand (a weekend in Copenhagen!)
74. Cradle of Human Kind, Fossil Hominid Sites of South Africa
75. iSimangaliso Wetland Park
77. Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
78. Chartes Catherdral
79. Mont Saint Michael
80. Amiens Catherdral
81. Palace and park of Fontainebleau
82. Catherdral of Notre-Dame, Reims
83. Belfries of Belgium and France
84. Fortifications of Vauban
87. Le Havre
92. Archaeological Ensemble of Tárraco
Do you share our obsession with UNESCO World Heritage sites? Let us know below!