26.2 miles is a long way to run but the best thing about New York is the crowds. There’s plenty of funny sights and signs to amuse the runners along the way. Here’s my favourites from my run through the 5 boroughs in the 2013 New York City Marathon:
To read my 2013 New York marathon race report, click here!
Where to stay for the New York marathon, the hotels we love:
We’ve stayed all over the city during our trips to NYC. Here’s some of our faves:
- the Courtyard Soho for its downtown location and price
- SIXTY Lower East Side when we want explore downtown with a bonus rooftop pool!
- Pod 51 is an awesome and funky option close to the Rockefeller Center
- Hi NYC on the Upper West Side is a great hostel option.
- the Knickerbocker and the Greenwich for unrivalled luxury
- the Renaissance Times Square for its Times Square location
- We use booking.com as it usually has awesome prices and flash sales on NYC hotels!
1 thought on “Photoblog: New York Marathon 2013 – Funny Sights and Signs!”
Very interesting especially whe you see such a connection to Ireland