Our travels in UNESCO World Heritage Sites: UNESCO Sites 101 to 150!
This post may contain compensated links. Find more info in our disclosure policy.
It’s a question we get asked all the time: ‘how many UNESCO World Heritage Sites have you visited?’ so we decided to keep a record our UNESCO sightings. So far we’ve made it to our first 140 UNESCO World Heritage Sites (check out our progress with sites 1 to 50 here, sites 51 to 100 here and sites 151 to 200 here) but we’re not finished yet! There are over 1000 UNESCO World Heritage Sites dotted across the world and it’s our mission to visit as many as possible!
UNESCO: sites we’ve seen!
Check out our UNESCO World Heritage site sightings below! If you want to read more about our trips to the sites we’ve included links to our posts.
102. Flemish Béguinages
103. Historic Centre of Brugge
104. La Grand-Place, Brussels
105. Maison Guiette
106. Major Mining Sites of Wallonia
107. Major Town Houses of the Architect Victor Horta
108. Neolithic Flint Mines at Spiennes
109. Notre-Dame Cathedral in Tournai
110. Plantin-Moretus House-Workshops-Museum Complex
111. Stoclet House
112. The Four Lifts on the Canal du Centre and their Environs, La Louvière and Le Roeulx
113. Historic Centre of Sighișoara
114. Monastery of Horezu
115. Villages with fortified churches in Transylvania
116. Monastery of the Hieronymites and Tower of Belém in Lisbon
117. Monastery of Batalha
118. Historic Centre of Evora
119. Monastery of Alcobaca
120. Historic Centre of Oporto
121. University of Coimbra
122. Cultural landscape of Sintra
123. Historic Centre of Riga
124. Struve Geodetic Arc